Foord is looking for an experienced securities trader with at least three years’ work experience on an established equities trading desk to join its dealing team. The ideal candidate should have solid trade execution experience across multi-asset class securities.
Candidates should have:
- 3 – 5 years’ trade execution experience for JSE-listed securities
- A business or management studies degree or equivalent
- Passed the JSE and FAIS regulatory examinations (RPE's & JSE registered securities trader; FAIS RE5)
- Sound financial markets knowledge and understanding
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg trading platform.
Some experience trading non-equity instruments and international markets and existing broker relationships would be beneficial.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.
Applicants should submit their CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or via the form on the right of this page. Qualifying candidates may be contacted for an interview. A competitive, market-related remuneration package will be offered.