Group Financial Manager
Are you a self-motivated and proactive individual that thrives in a dynamic high-performance team? Foord is looking for a diligent and detail-oriented financial reporting professional to take control of all financial, tax, audit and regulatory reporting aspects of the group finance function in support of the executive management team.
Candidates should have:
- Appropriate knowledge of IFRS, Tax laws, regulatory reporting requirements, internal controls
- Recently qualified CA(SA) or experienced equivalent
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders
- Proactive self-starter with good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to function independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and discrete
- Financial services experience preferred
Preference will be given to suitable qualified candidates from designated groups.
Applicants should submit their CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form on the right of this page. Qualifying candidates may be contacted for an interview.