One-Year Trainee Analyst Programme
Are you a smart, diligent, independent and strategic thinker with a passion for investing? Foord is looking for exceptional recent graduates, CA’s, investment interns or non-investment professionals with a passion for investments for its one-year trainee analyst programme.
Successful candidates will receive on-the-job training, working alongside experienced industry professionals and must contribute meaningfully to investment research.
Candidates should have:
• A demonstrable passion for investments
• A good academic track record
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the economy, investments and current affairs.
Permanent employment is not guaranteed at the conclusion of the programme.
Applicants should submit their CV, academic transcript and a compelling motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualifying candidates may be contacted for an interview.